Nashville

You guys,

Linda's webshots pictures of the 30's basket quilt did not even do it justice! Those feathers were all trapuntoed! And they were just perfection. You should be so proud of that quilt, Linda, it is gorgeous in person.

My DH was in charge of the picture taking, so I am sorry to say that he just took close ups of the quilting on it. I didn't get one of the whole quilt with the name tag and everything.

I stopped in to say hi to Myrna last Wednesday, and she was great as always!

When we went past the APQS booth today, my husband waved at Marilyn Badger. Of course she just smiled and waved back! I told him who she is, and he had gotten her confused with Myrna. I will give him a break on that one because he only met Myrna once a year ago. He doesn't get to see her smiling face every time she posts on the forum:)

All of the quilts were great and it was a blast like always!

Jill

I am home from Nashville :( sigh, It was so much fun. I loved seeing Jill and everyone else that stopped by to say hello. Linda your quilt looked great. But of course I just did a quick run through once or twice as I was supposed to be working ;) and did not have my camera. Congratulation to all the winners and they had some fantastic exhibits and vendors.

Teresa, I am sorry you did not get to go.

I didn't see Norece either? Next stop Arizona to teach. I opened another feather call if anyone wants in.

Myrna

Archived