2 days till......

We leave in two days!! Alaska bound by way of Seattle for a week then cruise for a week!! My house looks like the dry cleaners, lots of clothes hanging up from different places...doorknobs, doorstoppers, backs of chairs and the like..So as not to forget anything! We are all getting very excited! I am arranging to have room service every morning of the cruise..Menu? Coffee Lobster, & chocolate!!! Oh yeah ...Dh wants cinamon rolls too!! And thats ok, you know what they say about cinnamon rolls....;) Ihope not to miss too much in the chat while I am gone..Will try to catch up when we reurn!! Hope all is well for everyone..Bon Voyage!!

Sewhappy

Me TOO! Mary Beth....I have been giving DH all the Green ones for almost 35 yrs....well no MORE.... I'm off to do some baking.:P See that's why I love this list so much, I learn something new every day.

Geeeees All this time I've been wasting my time, on Green M & M's, and its just in the rolls. :D

Originally posted by Mary Beth

Now you're thinkin!! If it wasn't 1000 degrees here today I'd try it...but it's too hot to do anything...even if we did consume the cinnamon/chocolate/M & M Rolls - if ya know what I mean ;)

Simple solution, Mary Beth: Two phrases that contain two words:

1. "Air Conditioning"

2. "Jazz Music"

Now, no more excuses...get to baking! ;):P

Archived