New Wheels?

I bought my Millennium in September of last year and it had the brown wheels (the old ones). I replaced them with the new black wheels and yes, they are a lot better. The machine positively glides with these wheels. I thought it was smooth before but the difference in smoothness is amazing.

Sue

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Everyone,

Yes, everything is available!!! we are finally caught up on orders! "I think" LOL

If you purchased your machine in Feb. 2005 or after, you will have the new system, if before that you will have the brown ones!!! Of course they will still need to be cleaned, but they are easy to keep clean!

As with anything to do with these machines, the lint can really slow things down and make a mess out of things... Just simply wipe things down and blow it out with air! and you will be good to go!!!!!

Have a Good one!!

My hubby helped me upgrade to the new softmount system over the weekend too. Only trouble is, we discovered much too late that we weren't sent everything we needed. I called the factory early Monday morning and hopefully the parts will be here tomorrow and I'll be back in business. I can't wait to feel the difference the new system is supposed to make. And I can't wait to have my machine up and running again after four down days. I haven't known what to do with myself.

Polly

Archived