My baby girl!

On Tuesday I took my daughter to get her ears pierced. She is two and a half years old and has been asking for earrings since her little friend got her ears done last year.

Well we made such a big deal out of how she is such a big girl that she has decided to wear panties instead of pull-ups and has been dry ever since! I'm just so excited! Maybe we should have tried the whole earring thing earlier..........;)

post--13461898403144_thumb.jpg

OMG....your baby girl is absolutely gorgeous.....what a beautiful face and just look at those earrings. Such a styling pose. And just how much trouble does she get into anyway. Those eyes tell a very clear story that she just could be a bit mischievous.

Originally posted by kellysuequilter

She knows she's cute and does the whole cuddling up and batting the eyes to try and get her way. She'll even tell you she's a princess, which of course she is but SHE isn't supposed to know that!:P

Gorgeous and smart too. She will go far ;)

I love little people, so precious, enjoy every minute cause they grow up soooooo quick.

Thanks, I am not going to do the whole pageant thing unless she's the one who decides to and pushes the issue when she's older.

It's been almost a week now and she's only had 2 accidents!

She's has my eyes I think, my husband has blue eyes to so maybe a mix of the two.

Renee do you know where A Quilter's Oasis is? I'm about a mile and a half south of there. Far East Mesa, almost in AJ.

She did really well she sat still and was shocked when the first ear was done and she cried pretty hard after the second was done but that lasted for only about two minutes and I think most of that was for drama.

Renee,

Guadalupe and Cooper? Cooper is what Stapley turns into isn't it?

I would love to get together sometime! Are you going to be attending any of Myrna Ficken's classes in September?

Archived