Bobbin Winder

For almost two months I have been strugling with thread breakage. I've done everything customer service and I can think of to resolve my problem. I now believe it's being caused by my bobbins. I have a Millennium and the bobbins are not winding evenly ( I use all types of Superior thread and it happens with all of them.) They sometimes have small loops. Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so how did you resolve it? Do I need to purchase the stand alone bobbin winder to correct this problem? Any help would be very much appreciated. I'm about to give up on quilting as I'm TOTALLY FRUSTRATED.! I've had my machine almost 4 years and I didn't have problems until recently. :P

I to had that problem when I had first started and honestly I struggled with it for about a month and just said I have had enough and went and purchased a stand alone bobbin winder and have not had any trouble with that since! For the $100 or so dollars that it cost for a stand alone bobbin winder I would give it a try! What do you have to loose? JMHO..

Archived