Sturgis Rally Pics

Guest Linda S

I ride motorcycles in my dreams. I've been in too many accidents to get on the road with so little protection. Maybe out in the boonies where there's no traffic? :D

Linda

Okay, I admit my DH has a Harley which I sometimes ride with him. I am also a scardy cat, like having something between me and the pavement when going 50 or more! It is fun though, if we could just be sure not to hit the ground. Ha Ha. Sue looks great, looking forward to taking a class with her at Mansfield Ohio retreat in October. :D Janet

Hay everyone

JoAnn and her wonderful hubby Rob were AWESOME !!! Jon and I had such a great time that we are already planning for next year.... at which time Rob should have his new bike so we can all ride together everyday!!!! I am going to try and figure out one more time how to post pictures because Jon took some breath taking photos of the hills... it is just soooooo beautiful there that we hatttttttted to come home ( 2 days of 110 temp. ) Before going to JoAnn's I was in La Veta for a few days (tracking bears with my good friend Cheryl LOL ) and it was beautiful there toooo but I have to tell you in 2 days I met dozens of "bikers" I mean quilters that ride. Lots of them where on the way to the ralley with DH. I do not drive.. . way to much work LOL I just sit myself on the back and enjoy the ride:cool::);) OK OK the truth is I only ride on the bike so I have an excuse to buy the leather LOL See ya all at the shows.... Innovations is next on my list I think.... teaching, so I'll be fling not riding. LOL:cool:

Oh wow...have I enjoyed this thread...so happy to see I am not alone in being a quilting biker babe...LOL...well I don't drive one...but I am the eye candy on the back...(well in my own mind I am...) Hubby and I have an Ultra Classic and just love to be on the road...can't figure out a way to take my Featherweight and fabric just yet...that would probably mean buying that little trailer thing to tow behind us...not sure dh would let that one fly. Last year we did the Sturgis trip....the long way...took in Glacier National Park and lots of other places...by the time it was all said and done...4000 miles....(they call me ole iron a$$). Thanks for sharing everyone....Ride safe....and Quilt til you Wilt....

Hi ladies it's been a while since I have posted!

This past Dec I became the grandmother of a little baby boy and then in July we were blessed with a little baby girl. Two in less than a year, I love it!! My husband and I both have our own bikes; I have a 450 Honda Rebel (that's where Rblrder comes from) and he has a 2000 Honda Valkrie. We love to ride and do so when we can.

It's good to be back!

Rblrder

This site is great!!! I'm a "biker, quilter and granny". I ride an Indian Spirit. I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how.

Summers are rough hmmmmm do I ride or do I quilt? What a terrible decision to make. Maybe we should have a Quilter-Bike rally. Back to work.

Archived