Woo-Hoo!!! Way to go girls!!!!!

Saw this mag at Christine's while my DS had his sax. lesson. Boy, was I impressed! And I enjoyed reading so much about everyone featured. It was GREAT to see Cheryl's smiling face in there too. How can I get one?

Oh duh! I have the website bookmarked, LOL! :D:D

Off to order a copy!

I have received so many positive, complimentary comments on the Sept cover, and the articles within! We were very excited to produce this one! I want to thank all the ladies (Cheryl, Ferret, Birgit and Claudia) for their input and, especially, their remarkable talent! You all made my job so much easier.

Patty, the September issue will go up on the website early next week to order as a back issue. We usually wait until we think most of the subscribers have received it.

Woo-Hoo is right! Now, wait until you see November!! LOL!

Vicki Anderson

Publisher

Unlimited Possibilities Magazine

www.upquiltmag.com

800-810-1925 ext 1

Can't wait to get my copy!!!

Out here in the "Wild West" they are still pokey with the mail, ~I swear by pony express & smoke signals!! :P

Vicki, thanks for putting out a quality magazine just for us!!;)

Very cool news! I love all my friends here on this chat (the famous quilters, the not-so-famous quilters, and the future-famous-quilters-to-be, and even...the not-famous-quilters who are all so wonderful, creative, and who continue to make such beautiful quilty stuff. I love you all and all of you inspire me so much!) :)

Mary Beth, I like your picture better....way cool. I usually just glance at the mag when I get it and then when time goes by really take a minute to read from cover to back....Well, this time I sat in the Post office lot and didn't come up for air. Way T'a go girls.

.....for all of you ...there over the ocean....who don´t know how I´m looking "normally"*lol*.....

That picture that Mary Beth:P has put in...that´s a special MQS-styling*lol* ......"Stars out of the 50´s"!

I don´t look like that*swore*:D:cool:;) We all of APQS were looking funny!;)

Have a great day.....gone quilting!

post--13461898460051_thumb.jpg

Archived