APQS supports used machines

Susanri

Hi,

I know I want to buy an APQS machine, I can tell by the support its a great company, my question if I buy a used machine what type of warrenties carry over and or support. I am in New England. I know if I bought used it would have to be shipped and I would have to put everything together on my own.

Love any input!

Susan:)

Yep, and they do a darn good job of it. These machines are workhorses (I have an Ult I) and have replaced the hopping foot, some wheels, and the hook. The help line was just as available to me as it was to someone who purchased new.

Before you buy, though, see if you can get the manual. Reading ahead will be helpful before the thing shows up.

:)Yes, APQS is great working with you...I have had a used Ult I and bought a new millinium and the help was the best with both, you couldn't ask for more...These are great machines..haven't had any trouble with the new millinium..My Ult I was good too, but was quite used when I got it..but APQS was there when I needed them...My millinium is for sale and I would make someone a fantastic deal on it..I do have the manuals. That is a GREAT idea to read up and be ready when it gets there !!!!!!! kpdavis@montrose.net

Hi Susan,

I started my business on an Ultimate II and have upgraded twice to the Millennium I now own. I have been an APQS dealer in Portland, Maine for over 5 years. If you have any questions about the different machines or are interested in a workshop, I would be happy to help you choose the machine that is right for you. The used machines have a full year warranty

and are a great place to start a business or to take your hobby to the next level. Feel free to call me with any questions. 207-773-0085

Mary

Yes, APQS is very willing to help owners of their equipment. I bought mine from the neighbor, and the are very gracious about helping, and the phone tech help (aka Connie) always like the chocolates when I send her a thank you. She has always reduced the trauma and drama of repair, and when it was sent in for a check up, she found all that needed fix and got it done at the same time. I have a Intellistitch Turbo and would not hesitate calling them , but generally call I/S dealer first., but depends on the issue. They also will send supplies, and you just have to make up a list and have supplies handy, (spare screws...and most broken/need replaced parts. Just ask... I am sure they could give you suggestions if you ask what should be in an emergency kit it you wanted it complete. My thoughts, if you have it, it won't break, if you don't have it, it will.

Enjoy quilting. " Sew, Sew, Sew like the wind, the three amigos said that."

Debbie

• 1 month later...

Need I say it? Connie and Mark are the greatest!

I bought my machine (Ult I) used one year ago this May! I was having a few problems (no training - mostly user error). But after talking with Connie a few times, I sent the head in for them 'do whatever' and I left for vacation.

The day after I got back, my machine arrived, and it had done a complete "going over" replacing a few parts for less than $200. For me that was a great piece of mind, and now whenever I call, APQS can pull up my file and they know the service record for the machine - making it easier to troubleshoot any problems!

Greetings from West Australia

I bought my Ultimate 1, 3rd hand and the support that I have received from Sue Morris (THE rep in Australia) and Connie has been exceptional. I have sought advice on the 'phone as well as via the email - it's as though I bought a new machine. These people know their stuff. My amchine was manufactured in 1999 and still a wonderful workhorse and tool. I would buy used again and know that I would receive the same service again.

Regards,

Nicola

Archived