Thread Cutter 700

Single Stitch 250

Needle Positioner 1,100

Laser Light 250

Batting bar 150

Power Fabric Take up 1,350

Total $14,000

Price for the complete system is $10,500

We are offering delivery and set up within 250 miles for $500. This would include a start up lesson and a getting started gift from Country Lane Quilting. Training is available from an APQS certified instructor.

This machine currently has a CompuQuilter attached and we would sell the machine with or without the CQ. Call for pricing with the CQ.

This machine is perfect for use with the CompuQuilter as you do not need the Stitch Regulator with the CQ. You save several thousand dollars over a Millennium.

This machine was used for classes in our studio and used very little until we installed the CQ a little over a year ago. It is excellent condition used by APQS Reps and maintained by an APQS certified technician. This machine has had no problems at all.

• 2 weeks later...

John

What year is the machine?

It is tempting...I would like to know the price with the CQ. Would you email me with the price.

I would not need lessons as I currently own a Millie with CQ and a Liberty. Would there be any discount due to not needing a lesson? Never hurts to ask.

Would there be additional patterns on the CQ besides what comes with the machine?

Please email me at stagecl@yahoo.com

Cheryl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived