Purchase machine and NO table

Grammie

Grammie,

Don't quote me on this, but do remember somewhere it was said that you could buy just a head....as some were putting two heads onto one table....one with one color of thread and the other with another. Always thought it would be a great idea for those who always wanted different colors, but never really looked into it.

Speaking of a studio on wheels, I saw a motorcycle hauler/camper that would be perfect and even told the DH so. There is a really cool RV that has the bedroom in front, then bath, then little kitchen. It is set up with a door that flips down so you can drive your bike or whatever in but the way it was set up I imagined a quilting machine and felt that it would work well. Just giving ya some ideas Tammie

when lenni came out they said no to buying just lenni head? has that changed? my table fits perfectly and would love to know the price of just lenni's head? (sounds a little morbid)

or can I buy just the carriage? and would the lenni carriage fit on the wooden table? I need about 6 more inches and lenni's carriage has that. (plus I think mine may be out of line a little)

Hi Susan,

The Lenni is still being sold as a complete unit, table frame and all only. Sorry....

Teresa,

Because you have the wooden table frame, the carriage and the Liberty can not go on that wood table. The Liberty goes on the steel/aluminum frame table and the wheels run horizontal and lock on to the rails like a mono rail system.

Later,

Just like Mark said the current heads will not work on the old tables. You have to have a table with the Horizontal wheel set up. The only difference between the Liberty Table and the Millennium table is the legs and you need a rear axle with the electronic channel locks on the carriage. I just upgraded a Liberty to a Millennium for a client in Oklahoma. Her Liberty (in great condition) she traded in is available with a new table for a great price. If anyone is interested just contact me.

John

Teresa:

I purchased a 14 ft. table & put my Ultimate 1 on it, then last year I sold the Ultimate with the original 10 ft table.

I purchased a Millie & put it on the carriage that came with the 14 ft. table. Love my Miss Millie!

Rhonda, daughter, just purchased a Liberty. I can't believe how light the Liberty is compared to the Milie. I came home from a week last Friday - she had a quilt on both machines!! Good thing I had a desk to clean up today!

Archived