PattyJo

I finally got my studio together

Originally posted by PattyJo

Hi Mary Beth - I already consider you part of the family!! In fact all of you are part of my family. I talk to my DH about you all as if you were so I guess you are!! So no adoption papers are needed...... Hugs to you

Thanks, Mom! ;)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Patti Jo I just do not know how you can get any work done with those beautiful windows in your studio. I would be gazing outside all of the time. You have a wonderful studio. I always knew it would be that way with your "Hollywood" style. lol Great job with the studio design.

I would like to come down and see it for myself and chat with you.

Take care.

Chuck, send me an e-mail and we can set up a time. I love to have people over, the coffee pot is usually on as well as the tea kettle.

C9C76B5257D2C02397F9A72A2E02FC3D.png

APQS Millennium with Smooth M&M Wheels

Pat Noonan Design Studio, Custom Quilting

503-559-9686

pjnoonan@ymail.com

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Your studio is beautiful! We\'re giving up the master bedroom for my purchase and will be moving into our office, which was my former studio. Luckily, its just us and the dogs and they don\'t care where we sleep!

How big is your table? My new studio is 13 x 19 and has to fit everything!!

Thanks,

Dorothy

31aa6825bcf4092e5ea6a279f81d6ac8.png

Dorothy MillerAPQS Sales Representative

Crazy Horse Quilting

Sequim, WA

http://www.crazyhors...g.blogspot.com/

To Ride or Not to Ride...what a stupid question!!

Hi Dorothy, Your new studio will be very close to the size of mine. I have a 12 ft table and I have plenty of room to walk completely around it. When will you be getting your machine? Or do you have it now? I\'m sure that you will enjoy your new studio and of course your new machine.

C9C76B5257D2C02397F9A72A2E02FC3D.png

APQS Millennium with Smooth M&M Wheels

Pat Noonan Design Studio, Custom Quilting

503-559-9686

pjnoonan@ymail.com

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.