Another Lenni question

The question of the year, LOL!! I'm sorry, I can't help with that one, but I'd sure love to know about your nickname. I love cats, and I can only imagine what three cats in a basket is like! :D Wait! That must be "biscuits"! Ha! I'd love to see three cats fighting over biscuits, now THAT would be something. LOL!

Thanks Patch. This is really just my email name, I'm still waiting to hear back from the Secretary of State about my business name. I couldn't keep the name that I had in Michigan because there's a similar one already here in Ohio.

Anyway, I love Longaberger baskets (I sell them!) and I love cats. I now have 4 cats though. Our son and his family came to visit and brought their cats with them. One of the cats was a kitten and my grandson was sure to kill him flinging him across the room, using him for a battering ram to knock down legos, etc. (he's just 2) So, Charlie the kitten stayed with Nana when they left to go back home. Great......:o

About Lenni. I've also emailed a few reps to see if they know where I can see one. Sounds like it may be something good!

Another question about Lenni... The table is listed as being able to be broken down into 5 foot sections for storing. Is there any chance that the machine could be set up with just a 5 foot section of table. I am tight on space and if I'm only quilting a crib sized quilt or a wall hanging than I don't need the 10 foot table on that occassion, or does it need the 10 foot table to operate regardless of the size of the quilt? DB

Hi DB,

Yes, the Lenni will be set up with the 10' table. Even though you may do a small quilt, you still have the full table set up. It was designed to break apart if someone needs to store it for some time in a closet or another room.

Take care,

Archived