My Milli is no longer in pieces!

Jim from APQS came today to put together the Milli. Now I have something to use, just looking at the boxes was frustrating. I am so excited but I can see that I am going to need a lot of practice. I think my dog Dexter will get several new mats to lay on before I feel like atempting a real quilt. Since I name my cars I am naming my Milli. Her name is "JJ" after my parents Jack and Joan. I used money they left me so it seems appropriate to honor them.

I am going to head to bed early tonight so I can get up early to play. JJ is going to be a real incentive not to sleep in.

Pamela

Myrna,

I didn't get to spend much time with JJ. I watched the entire DVD in the morning. By the time I got down to JJ I only had a few minutes to play as I had a meeting to attend. I did manage to learn something--what happens when you don't get the bobbin in entirely. Then just as I got going the bobbin ran out. At that point I decided that I had better make a dash for my meeting as it looked like I was going to be late. I have big plans for today. I'll let you know how it goes.

Pamela

Archived