Invoice for customers

Joy

Hi

I was just wondering what computer programs do you all use to send your customer a invoice.

Does anyone use the machine business manager software and if so what do you think of it. oor is there something better to use out there

Thanks for your help

Hi Joy,

I use the machine business quilters program. This allows you to make invoices, keep track of what is going on and what you have done in the past.

Here is the website:

http://www.eurekadocumentation.com/

I found this program to be easy friendly. I have seen posts where others have used Quicken or Quick books. I just liked this program because it is geared to long arm quilting and seemed to have already established categories for everything I needed.

Char

Opps - posted too soon by mistake.......let me start again......

Hi Joy

I also use the Machine Quilters Business Manager and have been using it since it first came out. It's very, very user friendly and developed for machine quilters.

All you have to do is fill in the "blanks" (drop down lists) to make it specific to your business.

Best of all - Mary Reinhardt, the software developer, is the absolute best. If you should ever have a problem or question, she is beyond helpful and friendly. She's prompt and will talk to you in terms that you can understand (no geek speak).

I highly recommend this program.

Hi Joy,

I started out using spreadsheets that my husband designed for me.....they worked but were awkward to use. A year ago I switched over to the Machine Quilter's Business Manager and really appreciate having everything a click away. Its very intuitive to use, and comes with a booklet that explains each function. There has been one upgrade since I bought it, and it was free. I'm very happy with it.

I think Machine Quilter's Business Manger is a great program. I don't use it, but have seen the demos. Because of my accountant, I use QuickBooks. That is the program he uses so I can just email him my files and he does what he needs to do and ta-da...I'm done. If you have someone who does your taxes, you might want to check with them to see what they want you to use. If you do your own...then I would lean toward Machine Quilter's Business Manager.

I bought MQBM at MQS this year. Mary has been great at responding to my questions about how to do this and that. It comes with a separate CD that walks you through almost everything you need to know. It's been easy to set up. I don't have alot of experience with it yet as my estranged husband has had my quilting machine held hostage for over a year. Just recieved it back 2 weeks ago. Soo excited!!!

Sherry "test drove" it and has raved about it for a long time.

Sherry, I lost your e-mail and need to get together with you about my Hartley Fence now that I have a machine again.

jeri

This is great! It seems like every time I'm trying to figure something out, the answer is on the chat board.

I have an appointment with SBDC next month for help in record keeping. They use QuickBooks. The Machine Quilters Business Manager sounds better to me. I like the idea that it's specifically for "our" type of business.

Archived