My first Swirls on Circle Lord

This is my first quilt using the big CL template. It was a joy to stitch with the King Tut thread. I had no breakage hardly at all. At first the tension was too loose so I tightened. I am overjoyed with the templates. I did have a little trouble lining up the ends. I will have to work on this on the next one. I have one almost ready to go again. I'm thrilled with the results.

post--13461898565719_thumb.jpg

The pattern is a blast. It's called BB2 it's from Maple Island quilts. I did not use the same fabrics on the sashing like the pattern said. I kept the green stripe consistent. It's a great stash buster quilt if you do it this way. I will try to post a better picture.

Cheryl,

You are having WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!! It is gorgeous - I am tempted, but will wait on investing in the CL!! Maybe I'll have to come visit and try yours out!!!! You have such an eye for color. Would love to see the whole quilt! Did you get the quilt hanger yet? Have Abe snap a couple of pictures of that baby!!!

Hawaii Barbara

Oh Chery, you have WOW'D me! Ohhhhhhhh, Aaaaaaaaaah, it is fabulous girl! Those fabrics you've combined on that BQ2 are perfect! You sure did a great job! Is this one for you to keep? Because if its not, it sure would be hard to let it go! I'd be out the door looking for more fabric so I could make one exactly like that for myself! LOL

Archived