Cheryl's matador

JoAnnHoffman

So you will have the same "problem" I have: when I see a cat, I am looking for the stitch direction of the fur and am guessing which Madeira color was used, and when I look at a baroque balcony, I am trying to follow the lines to see if they are continuous :)

I see embroidery designs and continuous quilting lines everywhere!!

Which embroidery digitizing software do you use?

Loes

JoAnn thanks for the free gift. I didn't like bull fighting when I saw it but the picture is too cool!

Cheryl Uribe...I love all the gizmos you show on the Quilt Show. How fortunate you are to be working with such great people! I love ALex's husky laugh. Was surprised the first time I heard it, but it fits her. Ricky's talent is amazing! My husband heard him Play Wyahatoya and then the flute and was amazed after seeing his quilts on R.T.'s website.

I keep plugging the show to everyone.

Cheryl & JoAnn

The design is awesome!! and it really stitches out wonderfully!

JoAnn have you put all of your knowledge of digitizing into book form yet? I think you should really look into it if you haven't already. Your talent is a real asset that should be shared (for a price that is ;) ).

I did it! Thanks again JoAnn!! You did such a great job digitizing this. It sews out beautifully! I used 2 layers of black Quilters Dream -Dream Poly Select batting.

Granada Matador's are 4-0-1 Thursday night we tied 13-13. Since there is no overtime in high school football, we remain undefeated! John Madden came to our last game! His son coach's for Foothill High, the opposing team.

post--13461898624517_thumb.jpg

Archived