REDUCED 2006 Gammill Optimum for Sale in TX

Hi, I am just in a shopping mood, not real serious yet but you do have a top of the line machine, Please email me at montanajaxs@yahoo.com with all the details of your machine. I am a little on the green side with the pro stuff, presently I have a gracie table with a juki machine and am really frustrated with the limited sewing area....I also would like to know how will you ship it or will I have to come get it? thanks, Patti

I am located in Round Rock, a northern suburb of Austin. It is a 2006 Gammill Optimum; no bells and whistles. It does not have a stitch regulator but can be retrofitted for $3500. It comes with an 8 ft. table, 80 cones of Poly-Oncore thread in multiple colors, bobbins, rulers, oiler. Machine is in great shape, lightly used. I am selling because I have a quilting business I used to run with my mother in law who recently passed away and I have 2 other Gammills already. Three is too many for one person to take care of. It has hardly been used in the past 3 months but I have been oiling it and keeping it clean. Let me know if you have any more questions and I'd be happy to answer them.

Archived