Deloa's retreat

Hi All,

For those of you that weren't at Deloa's I just wanted to let you know how wonderful it was! I had such a great time. We had wonderful rooms and good food. This non-camper was just a tad worried. We had really nice rooms. No TV or Internet was the only downside but we were too busy quilting! Breakfast was served at 8:30 and then classes started. I usually stopped at about midnight. Made a lot of new friends and boy did I learn a lot. The teachers were absolutely fabulous! I had class with Sue Patten, Deloa and Jodi Robinson...they were all wonderful and I learned so much! I can't wait to get home and try out my new tricks! The teachers were so willing to share and give you as much as you wanted. I didn't have any days left to take class from Jaime Wallen but I sure will next year! I just can't say enough about this wonderful retreat and I will certainly plan on going next year.

Deloa thank you so much for putting on this wonderful retreat. Your chickens rock!

Heidi

I agree the retreat was wonderful. The teachers were excellent and were available from sunup till bedtime. The rooms and food were more than I expected from a "camp." There were only so many classes I could fit in and am looking forward to next year. Still on information overload and thinking about the "Rockin' Chicken."

Thank you DeLoa and everyone for a wonderful week.

Pat

Archived