Nolting Fun Quilter for Sale in Canada - SOLD

Like new Nolting Fun Quilter Longarm Quilting Machine with Nolting 12' commercial table. Purchased new in summer of 2006. This is a stitch regulated machine.

17" throat depth, with 8" of inside height.

Weighs only 35 pounds - 4" wide x 23" long flat bottom- front handles for custom quilting -Rear handles and metal pointer for pantograph quilting.

Adjustable speed control, up to 2000 stitches per minute.

No foot pedal controller.

Round hopping foot for using rulers and templates.

Drilled holes to attach the popular circle makers.

Hand wheels in front and rear.

Fluorescent light above the needle.

All heavy wall aluminum construction for strength at a light weight.

I will also include the extended base and extra bobbins. Free delivery in the southern Ontario region. Asking $8,900 OBO - I paid over $10,000 for this machine last summer.

Edited to Add: I am prepared to sell the head only as I have someone interested in purchasing the table. If you have a Hinty frame, this head will fit on it.

Please contact Irene @ 905-639-5173 or ipuzinas1@cogeco.ca

The Fun Quilter is basically like any long arm machine and will handle any type of quilting.

I\'m not sure what you mean by sewing thick duvets? It will quilt any \'sandwich\' with top, batting and backing.

You can see more information on it at: www.funquilter.com

I would love to upgrade to a larger machine. When I purchased this, I just couldn\'t justify the cost of a full sized machine as I just do this for a hobby.

With retirement quickly approaching, I have decided that if I want a larger machine it\'s now or never as I\'m sure once I retire we won\'t have the disposable income.

This would be an excellent buy for anyone in Canada as there would be no customs, duty, taxes, etc. associated with purchasing a machine from the U.S.

Irene

Archived