Question about classes - MQS 08

JenMcManus

Dixiewv is right! The machines are all pretty easy to operate since you know how to use yours. There may be some minor differences, but you will get it. Also, depending on the machine, you may gain a new appreciation for your Millie ;)

I would suggest that you pick classes that will help you grow as a machine quilter. Select classes that are of interest, and may make you step a little out of your comfort zone. Don\'t go way over your head, but just enough to challenge yourself.

Can\'t wait to meet all you new people and meet my old friends from last year!!

Hi all,

I\'m happy to hear that people are getting the MQS 2008 catalogue. Mine hasn\'t come :-( thru in the mail yet, but I did receive a shipment of several boxes of them.....just to send out to others. $2 to the office address for the catalogue to cover the postage...P. O. Box 419, Higginsville, Mo 64037-0419.

The catalogue is also available online at www.IMQA.org and it is in sections also so the file isn\'t so big. It is a PDF which just about everyone can read.

Remember, this year is a little different. IMQA members ONLY will begin registration on December 1, 2007 and all others begin January 1,2007. Yes, you can join on the registration form if you want to register in December. Online registration will be available then also.

Also be thinking about your quilt entries.......start now and avoid the rush!

If you have questions, don\'t hesitate to ask...

Carol Wiles

IMQA Office Manager & Membership Chairperson

MQS Quilt Chairperson

www.IMQA.org

finalstitch@yahoo.com

800-980-9505

Archived