Oct. maintence class at Carroll

Judith Fosse

This class should be a requirement ! If you haven\'t taken it, sign up now! It is amazing what you will learn about your machine. No one told me about grease! It took me two days of driving each way but well worth it.

I am trying to attach a photo - we;ll see. Who would believe that that sweet looking young girl is capable of walking up, put the machine you are working on out of time, smile and expect you to fix it.:o:P:)

Thanks guys - you are the greatest!.

Judith Fosse

Southern Illinois

post--13461898680733_thumb.jpg

That certainly isn"t her. Good Circle Lord picture though. The problem is that when I lopen a picture - and I have chosen Amy\'s picture each time - it does not show me the number o the picture and I don\'t really understand what is happening. I didn\'t open any of those other pictures. I am concerned that yo are eventually going to get the picture of a dead chicken that I took to show that It shill had feathers on it. I know, more info than you wanted this morning. I think I will take a break:o

Judith

Judith, did you just take this class? I want to go back sometime next year and take it. I am lucky in that my friend and her DH have always been there for me, but I would like to understand more of what is going on and be able to fix things myself. Does anyone know when the class will be offered again?

Beverly

I took the class Oct.25th and 26th of this year. I wouldn\'t mind doing it again next year. The 2-hr classes at thre quilt shows just aren\'t enough and the hands on really helps - and it is fun to see the machines being built. I think that you will find the dat4s for next year somewhere on the APQS site.

Judith, crossing fingers that this is the right picture - it should be I ended up deleting all of the others. :D

I too took the class last spring. Best learning class I had ever been at. I would recommend it to anyone with a machine. I am not quite so afraid of tension anymore. And when I wrapped a whole lot of thread around the flywheel my husband was able to get it off and I wasn\'t afraid the machine would never run again.

• 2 weeks later...

Corey

The class this thread is refering to is located in Iowa. There are not any currently scheduled. However, they will be scheduling some for next year soon and you can call Amy and asked to be put on a list. The alternative is at some large shows, particularly the long arm shows, Mark will teach a maintenance class that is very good

Hope you are having fun with your machine

Raquel Birch

APQS Sales Rep

Archived