Come check out my website

Hi all--greetings from a blustery fall day in Iowa!! Where we would have finished the corn harvest today--but the combine broke down--so hopefully on Monday--Yipee--great feeling!!

Well just thought I would get some feedback from other quilters if anything needs to be changed or added to my webiste.

My BIL is remarkable--I think anyway at what he does--he made this for me--we had a barter system--my DD and I did a lot of painting, sewing and decorating in their house and he set up my website.

So check it out please and let me know what you think....Thanks

www.lizardcreekquilting.com

Terri, I have a three year old computer and couldn\'t get your gallery to load. I don\'t know if it\'s an older version of Internet Explorer causing the problem, or what; just thought I\'d let you know in case others have the same problem. I waited about 5 minutes to see if it would load, but it never did.

Teresa--are you on dial up internet--that is what we are on and it takes a little bit on my computer too--did you click in the middle of the black space--or if that don\'t work then click on the icon in corner of black space to go to my Picasa photo page.

Thanks all for the comments--my Mom is so excited that one of her kids is on the World Wide Web--as she calls it!!!

Archived