Nolting 30 inch Pro

I could be interested in this machine, but need to find out about shipping it into Tennessee. I am sure it will have the table shipped by truck. If you have the box that Nolting sends out there machines heads in, the head can be shipped separate for about $65.00 insured. Table would run about about the same to $100.00 probably. Just need to find a common carrier to ship it. Please email me privately..... cjquilts@bellsouth.net

Thanks,

Cathy

:)

Originally posted by gable428

Have you talked to Dan at Nolting about taking the machine back? I know that Nolting will buy back machines because things like this come up. Since you haven\'t had the machine that long and it\'s virtually brand new, I would definitely look into this to see what he says.

Thank you for the information, but I would either sell it and buy another, either Nolting or APQS, when things are settled down abit, or store it for the year or so that I won\'t be able to use it. Of course, should I get called home, then my husband would need to sell it as he has no interest in it.

Originally posted by catjackson

I could be interested in this machine, but need to find out about shipping it into Tennessee. I am sure it will have the table shipped by truck. If you have the box that Nolting sends out there machines heads in, the head can be shipped separate for about $65.00 insured. Table would run about about the same to $100.00 probably. Just need to find a common carrier to ship it. Please email me privately..... cjquilts@bellsouth.net

Thanks,

Cathy

:)

Both my computers at home are down, and I cannot use my private email at work. I will attempt to get a computer up this weekend and email you privately. In the meantime, things are complicated because Nolting delivered and set it up for me, which means I do not have any package materials for the head or the table.

When I upgraded from one Nolting to another Nolting, I didn\'t have a box either and Dan was kind enough to send me one so I could ship the machine to the factory. I\'m sure Nolting would send you the boxes for a small fee so you could ship it off wherever it goes. Good luck in whatever you decide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived