New Lenni for sale

After much anticipation, I received my Lenni just before Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, health issues make my ability to use a long arm impossible. It has not been used (other than demonstration).

Price is $9500.

The Complete Lenni System includes:

10 foot Lenni table

Stitch regulator

Auto needle positioner

Single stitch button (2 position)

Built in laser

I have additional accessories also:

Base expander

Horizontal dual spool holder

Vertical spool holder

Additional threads, prewound bobbins and machine needles valued at $200. These replace the Microdrive I ordered that does not work on the Lenni (according to Jim who delivered and set up the machine)

I also purchased a rolling saddle stool ($149) which I would include with purchase.

Does not include shipping but pickup is available.

It is still assembled so anyone in my area can see it and try it.

I am located in St. Paul Minnesota.

Kathelaw, have you checked with APQS on buying the machine back? Seems like the company should do that since it\'s brand new. That would save you the extra aggravation of having to find a buyer, especially since you are having health issues. If you have checked with them, I would be interested in knowing what they said.

Thanks for your input. I called them within a few days and it took them quite awhile & many phone calls from me to answer. They said they could possible help me sell it (through their sales force). That was all. I kind of doubt their sales people will try to sell my machine over selling a new one. I was very disappointed. I will try them again, but I am not expecting much. Too bad.

The person who delivered and set up the machine was one of the owners & seemd very nice. I was hoping he might be a litle sympathetic since he saw what my problem was. I\'m so disappointed..............

Kathelaw,

House of Hanson is good place to advertise your machine, because longarmers and want to be\'s read it regularly. Jeff the list owner is great to work with and very helpful. They do charge a $35, but it was worth it to me.

I just sold a machine of mine earlier this month and a gal had been watching the list for a while for my model of machine and I guess my price was right because she called the first day of the ad and picked it up within a week.:)

www.houseofhanson.com/formerlyowned.html

Best wishes to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Have you checked with APQS about you warrenty with it?

When you sell it and you will, who ever buys it will want that warrenty.

I bought a new machine with warrenty, from a lady that had health issues

But APQS does not honor the warrenty, wish I would have known that

befor I bought machine. I love my machine, but I was under the understanding I had a warrenty when I bought it.

Oh, Pat; What an excellent question. I wouldn\'t have thought of that.

I\'m trying really hard to figure a way to juggle money around and come up with the money to buy a Lenni. I am going to put every penny I make from quilting into an account just for that. (I\'ve been buying thread, fabric, etc,. but no more).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived