Secret santa - SECOND CHANCE

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlotte,

I\'ll trade the commute...mine took almost 1 1/2 hours! Hope your ready for the 1 - 2 ft we\'re getting starting tomorrow night! Hubby was out of town so I had to dig our drive out and then go up to my mil\'s. I\'m sore! I\'m glad hubby got home tonight...he has duty this weekend! Thank goodness we have a good snowblower!

Heidi

WE are starting a second round for the others who want to join in,. There are four of you interested now.

Norece has volunteered to keep track of the names and addresses so I can swap, too.

SO, IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, U2U OR EMAIL NORECE BY TUESDAY. WE CAN DRAW ON WEDNESDAY AND MAIL OUR PACKAGES THEN. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

Yeah!! My gift came!!! I can\'t wait to open it!! :D

Should I wait until Christmas or open it now?!?!?!!!;)

I\'ll probably wait because I won\'t get anything Christmas morning. My husband already gave me my Liberty!!!!

She\'s downstairs waiting for him to put in the electrical wiring!

Any advice - wait to open or open now?

thx

Norece, I\'d like to sign up for round #2. I missed the first round, I was busy working my real job and shoveling the past few days so I\'ve been off the computer. I sent you an email, please let me know if you didn\'t get it. Thanks, DB

Norece (and everybody else).

We are having phone problems at home, too much water on the lines or something. So, I don\'t have any internet at home either.

You can get in touch with me today until noon at teresataylor@mail.lced.net

Otherwise, I\'m pretty unreachable.

Norece, I\'ll email you my cell phone number.

Archived