Any quilts yet??

chickenscratch

• 1 month later...

Okay, so it\'s not the whole quilt, but here\'s the center section of mine. If Josh didn\'t have an eye doctor\'s appointment today I\'d try to get the whole thing done.

4" Flying geese surrounding this. Colored geese with black backgrounds. Then the rest of my block, set on point.

I\'m SO excited to be finally putting it together.

post--13461899039762_thumb.jpg

I too have been sort of waiting to see if anymore come in....and I am working today on the last of my 6 so they get mailed out tomorrow. YEAH I\'m done. or soon will be.

I really like how all of yours fit together not only literally together, but the batiks all work so well....I\'m not going to get that luck, but it will be a beautiful quilt when done.

I laid out 23 blocks yesterday that have been sent to me , had to make one more so it would come out even. I\'ve put them all on point trying to place names where they are easy to read. Have to piece one more block to mail out then I can put together my quilt. I really expected to receive more blocks but am happy to have received all the pretty ones that I did. Thank you ladies!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Teresa have you finished your top yet....can\'t wait to see it.

ME my blocks are on the design wall, but I think I\'m like Melanie, I\'m in a funk and need a swift kick. Doesn\'t help that I have lost my voice and have a nasty sinus infection.;)

No, I\'m not done yet. I put it on the back burner to work on that Mariner\'s compass, then I got sick. Then Monday I had to go for a bunch of tests, missed work Tuesday due to feeling so crappy; so I\'m just in a funk too. I should be in there now finishing up because I had a lady call who has 4 king size quilts that need done. But I\'ve learned not to count on a customer until they actually walk through the door. Not getting my hopes up, that way I won\'t be let down if it doesn\'t work out.

I\'ll finish it and post pictures soon. I\'m going to have to buy more black backing and batting, since I used those on the Mariner\'s compass.

• 1 month later...

Archived