Sign in to follow this  
quiltpki

Another Arrival

My Lenni arrived at 1pm yesterday, I am a complete newbie to Long Arm but my DH who has so far assembled the frame,( head is still in the box:)) says the manual APQS supplied is superior & he thinks the best he has ever seen as to details comprehension etc etc. I am looking forward to getting the head out & hopefully finding the DVD to Beginning Long Arm Quilting, but I have already bought Myrna Fickens DVD & it is WONDERFUL, thank you Myrna.

Yaaay! :P

I love happy beginnings!

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

QUILTPKI - welcome to the forum. You are going to have so much fun. :D

My DH had to assemble/disassemble my APQS machine more than once. He relied completely on the APQS manual. I don\'t know who wrote it, but it is excellent.

Linda Card

APQS Chat Member since August 2005

Ramona Quilter Longarm Quilting Service (Retired Dec 2013)
Gammill Optimum Plus (sold to a friend Dec 2013)
Ramona, CA (Moved to Central Texas Sep 2014)

My webshots site: http://community.webshots.com/user/legcard (not active)
Blog site: http://ramona-quilter-big-dream.blogspot.com/ (not updated in months)

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Great news Quiltpki. You are gonna have a blast, remember to relax. If you get frustrated stop and put my DVD in and watch the bloopers. It will give you something else to think about:D.

Keep us posted. Dawn did the manual and did a great job!

Myrna

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

Quiltpki - I am a newbie with a Lenni too! I got mine a couple of weeks ago and am having a ball PPP. I\'ve done a couple of small quilts freehand. Tonight I got brave enough to load my 100"x100" quilt and then realized my batting is only 96" wide:o Oh, well, I\'ll take a break while I wait for a new batting to arrive and do some piecing. I have been practicing doing pantographs and I plan to do one on this quilt. Wish me luck. I\'ll be anxious to hear how things are going with you.

Wow Julie you have really been moving with your Lenni. We got my Lenni fired up just before dinner last night, then we were exhausted so this am I played a little & am just thrilled it is so exciting, this machine is going to so much fun. I wont be able to play with her too much at present as other things are intruding but come New Year I will not let Lenni rest much

Letme know how your 100 inch quilt goes.

Penny.