Round robin white elephant swap

Sorry Missy this one actually started last January...and is just about finished. Should there be another one...it will be posted, so watch for those and jump on it then...in the mean time Welcome to our happy family....and good luck in your new venture.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like the East-to-West, Teresa-to-Shana box is finally back in the Pacific NW!:P:P:P (with a slight detour to California...)

Patty in Montana has posted photos of our second generation critters, and they are on their way (eventually!) to Shana in North Pole. Any bets as to whether they'll get there in time for Christmas? Guess there are just too many of us still on the list for Shana to get it for Christmas.....:(

For those still waiting for this box (No, this isn't the "2nd White Elephant Exchange"), the list (in reverse) is below:

1.Linda Rech Olympia, WA

2.Barb Mayfield Newport, WA

3.Nancy Jo Smith Vancouver, WA

4. Angie Kiker Santa Rosa, CA

5.Merry Jo Rembold Valley Center, CA

6.Jen McManus Gilroy, CA

7.Barbara Goodson Janesville, CA

8.Patty Weightman Bozeman, MT (sewhappy)

Originally posted by barbm

....Guess there are just too many of us still on the list for Shana to get it for Christmas....

Ahhh... no worries! I wasn't expecting it that soon, really. I knew it would take AT LEAST a year to get back to me. I'm guessing maybe February or March before it arrives in the way up north country.

Archived