It's a girl!

My millennium came yesterday! I just love her and I have to give the thumbs up to APQS customer service for quickly taking care of a shipping issue that came up. I got her up and running in about 31/2 hours and she sews like a dream. No muslin is safe in this house anymore! I'm still working on a name for her though....

Hi Cheryl

thats great! lucky you I have a bit of a wait for my Millennium/Compuquilter, I'm hoping it will get over here to Australia soon, I still have my Nolting to work with, (I have her for sale) she's a good little machine but I just Lurrrrve the Millennium. I have already named my machine Miss Lily my business name is Blue Lily Quilting.

My family run and hide from me I'm sure they think I'll quilt them if they stand still long enough. It's amazing how many idea's you come up with that need quilting (ha ha ha).

Lesley

Guest Linda S

Congratulations Cheryl! Having seen the fabulous things you've done before you got your Millennium, I can't wait to see what's in store now that you have this wonderful too. Enjoy!

Linda

Archived