LA Ink- a new quilt!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with all that has been said before - Bridgit too who said you are

silent on the forum for awhile.... and then BHAM!!! You show us something

like this and we all know where you have been..... at your machine!

Very Awesome! I will have to show this to my Tattoo Artisit husband and

ask what he thinks.... I think it would make a very nice Full Back Piece!!

Sherry, so many wonderful well deserved compliments on your quilt.

It is stunning, almost beyond belief---I can only imagine the hours of work this took.

It is just unbelievable! I\'ve never seen anything like it before. Beautiful, simply beautiful-----

Thank you for sharing with us.

....that I really don\'t know what to say. I may have caught Bonnie\'s and Shana\'s recent affliction called "speechless"

Please know that I am ever so grateful for your comments and at the same time embarrassed of the attention!! I am honored to have inspired so many of you and have been somewhat weepy all day due to some sappy dear friends as well!

It was so exciting to finally finish something that has brought me so much joy in executing and so wonderful to know that you appreciate what I do. Lets keep doin it!

Thank you very much!

Sherry Rogers-Harrison

APQS .....Millennium!

Thank you for setting the bar so high and advancing long-arming to a new level. It sure is a delight to see your work. LA Ink is a TV show that features tattoo artists in LA and a follow up on the hit series Miami Ink. It\'s fascinating to see tattoo art on a quilt. Maybe you should do your next one in a realistic picture style. Thank you for sharing your masterful art and good luck in 2008 with your quilting which is award winning in all of our books.

Vicki

I\'m new to this link and I have to respond to Sherry & Tribal Fusion........... I\'m taking a deep breath! Sherry, it\'s UNBELIEVABLE and truly breath-taking!! I\'ve never heard of inking before or Tom (sorry, Tom, I\'ve been sheltered), and I knew you were an artist, Sherry, but this is off the charts! Out of sight. I have to be sure to come on here now so that I don\'t miss so much! Just awesome, and I don\'t know how you do it. Sandi Wagner

Sherry.....I don\'t post often but WOW. What beautiful work. You are such an inspiration to the LA community and I thank you for your generosity in sharing with this site.

Well I guess it is back to PPP some more and maybe will sleep with your book under my pillow with hopes that some of your tallent will absorb into my head.

Cheers.

Lynda B from rainy Golden BC Canada

Archived