Undersea Quilt for a baby

Oh Bonnie she\'s a hugger and a kisser.

She puts her little hands on your cheeks, gives you a smack on the kisser then turns your head from side to side to plant one on each cheek. And if I just look at her thinking how much I love her she has to come give me a hug and kiss, so funny. She does it every time. She\'s so sensitive. No one cries w/out a hug while in her presence. Not even her brother who might have just gotten in trouble for knocking her on her can. He cries, he still gets a hug. Later, when he\'s not expecting it she\'ll wack him upside the head for payback. Of course she\'ll hug him then if it made him cry too.

It would be nice if any of my pictures of her were in real clothes and her hair combed. ;) I guess that\'s when we\'re off somewhere not when she\'s up to something photograph worthy.:D

Tracye - Very cute and Cool!!! Love how you quilted it!!! Was this using the

Tri Recs rulers / tools?

Love the fabrics you choose, I can almost see those fishys swimming..:D

reminds me of Dory on Nemo, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Oh Judi that is so often my motto! "Just keep swimming swimming swimmming..." :D

Yes, to your question, I used the 2 rulers, Tri Recs rulers. One says Tri Tool on it and the other says Recs Tool.

Thank you all for you kind words about both the quilt and the mermaid.

Angels on your bodies.

Originally posted by TracyeQ

Oh she\'s a hugger and a kisser.

I so wish my daughter had been a snuggler....she even to this day at 33 hates to be touched....sure make up for it with her 14 years that lives with us, always getting a hug and kiss.

Archived