MQS Roommate

dtreusch

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay you two...Debbi and Shana....there must be a few rules laid down....which we won\'t really mention, but you need to remember that "you can\'t do anything I wouldn\'t do".

However should you decide to do that...be sure to take bail money, I\'m to far away to get to you.:P;);)

Originally posted by Bonnie

Okay you two...Debbi and Shana....there must be a few rules laid down....which we won\'t really mention, but you need to remember that "you can\'t do anything I wouldn\'t do".

However should you decide to do that...be sure to take bail money, I\'m to far away to get to you.:P;);)

Hey, Bonnie baby... you know the saying: "What happens in KCMO stays in KCMO..." ;)

Teresa we always stay at the Super 8, it\'s only $53 a night (I think) for a double room. Not even a mile away I think. Nice rooms. We get one w/a fridge and microwave. They have bagels/toast and coffee in the AM free so breakfast is covered.

If you Google it, it\'s Overland Park, but on Barkley (sp?) Barklay? I can\'t remember exactly.

I come about 500 miles each way, 10 hrs each way.

Hope to get to meet everyone!

OMG, Shana, you are going to MQS. You do understand that you will probably not see any moose there, don\'t you? :D:P

Teresa, so glad you will be able to make it. The classes and the quit eye candy are fabulous.

MB, how are you doing on the shop hop tour? How many quilters can be squeezed into your and Jeanne\'s tour buses?

What about JudyL, is she going to be there?

And RenaeG....drag Carla along for anothr KCMO adventure.

Norece, if you are going to MQS again this year, you simply must check in with us so we don\'t have to force Renae to wear the "Where in the world is Norece Embody?" sign on her back again this year. :P

Donna (Sam\'s Mom) is still a maybe. Can we drag you away from your new CQ? Come on, Donna, come out and play.

Linda,

As it stands, I still have my tank of a Buick. It can hold 6, or 7 if we squeeze skinny people into the back seat :)

I think Jeanne\'s vehicle can hold at least that many and someone else that is coming has volunteered to drive. So it looks like we\'ve got us a convoy (boy - that goes way back!).

I am getting ready to start the hunt for stores and their hours of operations so that we can coordinate. I know that everyone is really coming to MQS for the learning experience and not for the entertainment of my story telling at dinner ;) I will try to be sensitive to everyone\'s schedules, but that will be difficult since I don\'t know what they are!

I have tried not to take too many classes this year, since I went into sleep deprivation last year and had to get classmates (a complete stranger that took pity), buy me coffee or nudge me during classes to stay awake. So I should be free to go at any chosen moment. I will work with you all on that.

Bar-b-que is on the menu. It can be the same place as before, or there are about a million great places to eat BBQ in KC - never fear, I will get you to a good one!! I have one in mind that is soooo goood...and has some atmosphere to boot, plus it is in a great location to see the sites of KC. Gosh, I just talked myself into that one....

Come prepared to eat dinner on evening.

Wow what a great group this year. So glad Teresa and Shanna are coming.

"ITS PARTY TIME" lol

Hope we can all go eat or something together. Be sure and give yourself some FREE time for FUN. That\'s the best part!!!!

Can\'t wait to see all of you......

After a whole week you will be sick of Grammie Tammie. I love going to this event.... lololol

Just a couple of thougts...

First, Linda, do you think Donna, aka "Sam\'s Mom" will show us her class samples this year :D:P:D:D:P;)

Second, Grammie Tammie, of course we will not be sick of you, but last year I glazed over when you started throwing out ideas...I went into overload!! This year I am going to bring one of those little recorder things you use in classes. This way I won\'t miss anything when you get on a roll!!

Archived