friendship blocks done-pics here

dawnlam

Judi, I don\'t know if I am on your list, but love the flower quilt and colors. I don\'t see myself as a bright person, but fabrics that I don\'t wear can never be too bright.!

Barb, those blocks are gorgeous. Hope I am on your list too.

I have gotten 12 finished and hope to complete the rest midweek and send them off. I can\'t wait to start receiving some! :D

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you gals want me to post an abridged list of whose name was assigned to whom?

Then you\'d know who you were supposed to get blocks from. Might be helpful, especially if you fail to receive any.

Just a thought. Let me know.

Be sure to look in the old birthday block topic to see pictures that I\'ve come up with for my 2007 birthday quilt. I went and bought the black fabric and black batting today.

Okay, I think I have all my lists here, so:

I have: Beth, Sandra, Barbara, Heidi, Bonnie, Rita, Pam, Michelle, Susanne, Jen, Coleen, Roxie, Nancy, and Bobbi.

Beth has : Sandra, Barbara, Heidi, Bonnie, Rita, Pam, Michelle, Susanne, Jen, Coleen, Roxie, Nancy, Bobbi and Cathy

Sandra has: Barbara, Heidi, Bonnie, Rita, Pam, Michelle, Susanne, Jen, Coleen, Roxie, Nancy, Bobbi, Cathy, and Melora

Barbara has: Heidi, Bonnie, Rita, Pam, Michelle, Susanne, Jen, Coleen, Roxie, Nancy, Bobbi, Cathy, and Melora, and Merry Jo

Heidi has:Bonnie, Rita, Pam, Michelle, Susanne, Jen, Coleen, Roxie, Nancy, Bobbi, Cathy, and Melora, and Merry Jo and Donna

Bonnie has: Rita, Pam, Michelle, Susanne, Jen, Coleen, Roxie, Nancy, Bobbi, Cathy, and Melora, and Merry Jo and Donna and Judi Olson

Rita has Pam, Michelle, Susanne, Jen, Coleen, Roxie, Nancy, Bobbi, Cathy, Melora, Merry Jo , Donna and Judi Olson and Kristi Combs

Pam has Michelle, Susanne, Jen, Coleen, Roxie, Nancy, Bobbi, Cathy, Melora, Merry Jo , Donna, Judi Olson, and Kristi Combs and Claudia

Michelle has: Susanne, Jen, Coleen, Roxie, Nancy, Bobbi, Cathy, Melora, Merry Jo , Donna, Judi Olson, and Kristi Combs and Claudia and Beverly

Susanne has: Jen, Coleen, Roxie, Nancy, Bobbi, Cathy, Melora, Merry Jo , Donna, Judi Olson, and Kristi Combs and Claudia and Beverly and Dianne

Jen has:Coleen, Roxie, Nancy, Bobbi, Cathy, Melora, Merry Jo , Donna, Judi Olson, and Kristi Combs and Claudia and Beverly and Dianne and Kristie W.

Coleen has Roxie, Nancy, Bobbi, Cathy, Melora, Merry Jo , Donna, Judi Olson, and Kristi Combs and Claudia and Beverly and Dianne and Kristie W. and Jo Rogers

Roxie has: Nancy, Bobbi, Cathy, Melora, Merry Jo , Donna, Judi Olson, and Kristi Combs and Claudia and Beverly and Dianne, Kristie W., Jo Rogers, and Marylyn

Nancy has: Bobbi, Cathy, Melora, Merry Jo , Donna, Judi Olson, and Kristi Combs and Claudia and Beverly and Dianne, Kristie W., Jo Rogers, and Marylyn and Wilma

Bobbi has: Cathy, Melora, Merry Jo , Donna, Judi Olson, and Kristi Combs and Claudia and Beverly and Dianne, Kristie W., Jo Rogers, and Marylyn, Wilma and Linzi

Cathy has: Melora, Merry Jo , Donna, Judi Olson, and Kristi Combs and Claudia and Beverly and Dianne, Kristie W., Jo Rogers, and Marylyn, Wilma and Linzi and MardiGras Beads

Melora has: Merry Jo , Donna, Judi Olson, and Kristi Combs and Claudia and Beverly and Dianne, Kristie W., Jo Rogers, Marylyn, Wilma, Linzi, Mardi Gras Beads, and Judi Burr

Merry Jo has: Donna, Judi Olson, and Kristi Combs and Claudia and Beverly and Dianne, Kristie W., Jo Rogers, and Marylyn, Wilma and Linzi, Mardi Gras beads, Judi Burr, Laura Pond

Donna has: Judi Olson, and Kristi Combs and Claudia and Beverly and Dianne, Kristie W., Jo Rogers, and Marylyn, Wilma and Linzi, Mardi Gras Beads, Judi Burr, Laura Pond, Karol

Judi Olson has: Kristi Combs and Claudia and Beverly and Dianne, Kristie W., Jo Rogers, and Marylyn, Wilma and Linzi, Mardi Gras, Judi Burr, Laura Pond, Karol, and Bev Hogan

Kristi Combs has: Claudia and Beverly and Dianne, Kristie W., Jo Rogers, and Marylyn, Wilma and Linzi, Mardi Gras, Judi Burr, Laura Pond, Karol, and Bev Hogan and Teresa Taylor

Claudia Pfiel has: Beverly and Dianne, Kristie W., Jo Rogers, and Marylyn, Wilma and Linzi, Mardi Gras, Judi Burr, Laura Pond, Karol, and Bev Hogan, Teresa Taylor, Beth

Beverly has: and Dianne, Kristie W., Jo Rogers, and Marylyn, Wilma and Linzi, Mardi Gras, Judi Burr, Laura Pond, Karol, and Bev Hogan, Teresa Taylor, Beth, and Sandra

Dianne has: Kristie W., Jo Rogers, and Marylyn, Wilma and Linzi, Mardi Gras, Judi Burr, Laura Pond, Karol, and Bev Hogan, Teresa Taylor, Beth, and Sandra, and Barbara

Kristie W. has ., Jo Rogers, and Marylyn, Wilma and Linzi, Mardi Gras, Judi Burr, Laura Pond, Karol, and Bev Hogan, Teresa Taylor, Beth, and Sandra, Barbara, and Heidi

Jo Rogers has: Marylyn, Wilma and Linzi, Mardi Gras, Judi Burr, Laura Pond, Karol, and Bev Hogan, Teresa Taylor, Beth, and Sandra, Barbara, Heidi, and Bonnie

Marylyn JOnes has: Wilma and Linzi, Mardi Gras, Judi Burr, Laura Pond, Karol, and Bev Hogan, Teresa Taylor, Beth, and Sandra, Barbara, Heidi, and Bonnie and Rita

Wilma has: Linzi, Mardi Gras, Judi Burr, Laura Pond, Karol, and Bev Hogan, Teresa Taylor, Beth, and Sandra, Barbara, Heidi, and Bonnie, Rita, and Pam

Linzi has: Mardi Gras, Judi Burr, Laura Pond, Karol, and Bev Hogan, Teresa Taylor, Beth, and Sandra, Barbara, Heidi, and Bonnie, Rita, Pam, and Michelle

Mardi Gras has: Judi Burr, Laura Pond, Karol, and Bev Hogan, Teresa Taylor, Beth, and Sandra, Barbara, Heidi, and Bonnie, Rita, Pam, Michelle, Susanne

Judi Burr has: Laura Pond, Karol, and Bev Hogan, Teresa Taylor, Beth, and Sandra, Barbara, Heidi, and Bonnie, Rita, Pam, Michelle, Susanne, and Jen

Laura Pond has: Karol, and Bev Hogan, Teresa Taylor, Beth, and Sandra, Barbara, Heidi, and Bonnie, Rita, Pam, Michelle, Susanne, Jen, and Coleen

Karol has: Bev Hogan, Teresa Taylor, Beth, and Sandra, Barbara, Heidi, and Bonnie, Rita, Pam, Michelle, Susanne, Jen, and Coleen and Roxie

Bev Hogan has: Teresa Taylor, Beth, and Sandra, Barbara, Heidi, and Bonnie, Rita, Pam, Michelle, Susanne, Jen, and Coleen and Roxie, and Nancy

Teresa, boy were you busy last night! I am here at work at 0300 and find this full list. It\'s fun to see who has who. I finished my blocks last night and after taking a picture of them, they will go in the mail. Took them to my quilt guild meeting on Saturday and everyone wanted to join us. I said, hey, let\'s do our own....so I can begin again. Thank you for all of your hard work!! Roxie

Yep, Teresa, I would like to quit mine, too. If only we could win the lottery! :) I guess I should start buying the tickets. That would make my odds a bit better. :)

I\'m also working on that 9-patch for my neighbor. She has her surgery (knee replacement-both knees at the same time) scheduled for today. I finished the top last week, but didn\'t feel like quilting it on my Bernina, so I started doing my friendship blocks, instead. Well, now I have to get Jeanette\'s quilt done by the weekend (my goal, as she doesn\'t know about it).

This week (after work) I will go to the gym tonight, Quilt Guild tomorrow, the gym on Wed. and Thimbleberries Club on Thursday, Friday is visiting a friend who just had a pacemaker put in on Friday. So, quilting will start Saturday afternoon, after I take my almost 18 month old granddaughter to her Water Babies class at the YMCA. Of course, then there\'s laundry and the other household chores and food shopping.....Yes, I better buy a lottery ticket! I don\'t have time for this work stuff. Oh, and all plans will come to a halt when my daughter goes into labor. She is due January 26th, but in my view, that could be any day now.

I\'m always so busy, but I\'m glad to have such a busy life, rather than have nothing to do but sit alone and watch TV. I guess today my cup is half full:)

Beth....you have been busy....I got my block today...first one yeah... Its just perfect.

I have only 2 finished, but will start again this weekend....I\'m still struggling with 6 left from last year....so watch out world I\'m almost ready to launch those then 2008 here I come.

Teresa you are just full of the best ideas! Maybe start taking signups for another exchange when this one ends. I think that you said we had until May to get them out, so set one to start in June?

I would love to volunteer to be the person to organize this, but I don\'t do computers if I can avoid it, so maybe someone else could step up to the plate next time around.

Beth

Theresa! Got my block from you today! thanks! I also got one from Rita... but we cheated, cause tonight we went to a quilt guild meeting together so she gave me mine! It\'s also wonderful!

I would love to do a Christmas one too, so June would be fine with me to start again... I love the Christmas star idea... does someone have a pattern?

Archived