APQS Support at free seminar Rocks!

Recently, my students & I had been having tension problems. Carla from APQS invited us to come ahead of time to the recent free seminar on Long Island to discuss them. Boy was that helpful!

Carla and Mark spent more than an hour of one-on-one time with us, going over everything from quilt tension to thread. I learned that while most of what I was doing was correct, there were a few key items to correct which would resolve our problems. I also got to interact with a machine that was properly adjusted, and see what my machine needed changed.

What more can I say? APQS support ROCKS!

Carmen Castells Schofield

Owner/Artist

Moon Star Studio

www.moonstarstudio.com

I am having tension problems. Is there a manual or something printed to explain how to great the correct tension? I get a flat thread on the back of quilts; usually shows up when quilting in one direction. How can I fix this problem?

Hi Pam: I understand how frustrating it can be to experience tension difficulties :( and I want to help you with it if I can. Give me a call at the APQS Showroom & Training Center and we can visit about it in more detail and see if we can figure out what the problem is in your situation. I will be in the office all day today (Tuesday) and I'll be out the rest of the week, but will be able to be contacted by cell phone. I'll give you both numbers. The office number is: 800-426-7233, ext. 15 and the cell number is 515-710-7751. Please feel free to call either one whenever it is convenient for you to talk for a few minutes. I'll be looking forward to talking with you and we'll tackle this issue together! ;)

Archived