Longarm Business/Accounting Software

:) Hello everyone, this is my first post . . . kinda scary. I am attempting to locate some information I've seen out there, somewhere, in my internet bumblings. I am looking for a business accounting & organization software program specifically tailored to longarm quilting. I thought I'd saved it in my Fav's folder, but apparently didn't. Does it ever seem like "stuff" disappears from there, or is it just that I plan to do it and get distracted . . . anyway, I am just officially launching my business public. Lot's to do, hoop jumping an' all that "stuff". Check out my website. Hope I have everything listed correctly so that it shows, incase I don't it's at: www.sewidahoquilts.net

Hello, Dixie and welcome to the forum.

About the software, you may be looking for Machine Quilters Business Manager. I have it and love it. It takes some time to set it up but it is worth it. Here\'s a link to their site.

Machine Quilter Business Manager link

I went to your web-site and noticed that the lower half of the page is overlaid. (words on top of other words). I don\'t know if that is my computer or not. And the links to other pages (on the left side) look to be missing, maybe a type-o in the filename. I\'ll check back again to see your site.

Good luck and Happy Quilting.

Hi Linda,

Thanks for replying, I think you have the software I have seen, do you remember where you purchased is? Hopefully online somewhere. Out here in the "tulies that\'s the only way I can purchase anything involving technology.

I re-checked my website. Thanks for mentioning you had difficulty viewing it, on my system, everything looks correct. I wll contact my webhost and see if some adjustment is necessary.

Archived