LOVE these feathers! /Pic

Caron - those are really great!!! I have a quilt coming up with a border

needed the same thing - will have to give it a try I think! I have picked up

that book a couple of times at a LQS - now I will just HAVE to buy it!!:D

Judi Olson

Garden City Quilting

Love my Millennium!!  :wub:

" ~ Aspire to Inspire before you Expire ~ "

okay, I\'m a dork, I am the first to admit it. I thought those were beautimus feathers, but I didn\'t look real close at the picture. Everyone keeps commenting so today I went back and looked again. Duh!! Those are so cool! Gotta try \'em.

Mary Beth 

Powered by 2009 Freedom

Future winner of the Millie Sweepstakes

http://marysnutshell.blogspot.com/

Caron,

Very beautiful work. Impresive symmetry from feather to feather.

My patron for this quilt wanted "swirly and fun" on the boarders. She always likes "swirly and fun", puts the pressure on me for ideas. I started having so much fun doing these that they sort of grew on me, got bigger and bigger. lol They are fun to do.

How about the rest of you? Show us your feathers!!! lol

p.sandberg012708 (4)

Hey Chuck, I really like your swirly and fun feathers!!! :) They are so swirly...and fun....and feathery...and swirly...and fun... (oops, already said that before). :P

Joking aside, I think you have a trademark feather there, Chuck. I really love those. So now I gotta go PPP "the Chuckster\'s S&F feathers" and see what happens!

Off to quilty dreamland for me...

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter