I HAVE A GREAT MOOD TODAY, AND I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYBODY.

shinesw

It IS a beautiful day today! Isn\'t it wonderful that we all live in so many beautiful, different places?:P Here\'s a photo of Eastern Washington, looking towards Idaho - we\'ve got almost three feet of snow on the ground, more than we\'ve ever had at one time since we moved here from California almost 30 years ago.

Enjoy this beautiful day, wherever you live!

Adding my wishes for a great day for all of you! It is a wonderfully crisp and bright sunny day after a stormy night here in No. California. We have nine more lambs now and they are all out enjoying the fresh air and a delight to watch. They are starting to form the \'brat pack\' and beginning to hoppity hop and bounce around the trees. Life is wonderful:-)

Hugs

Thank you and God Bless Shine and all...

Today was a chilly, clear sunny dry day, no snow, but did have some frost this morning.. Will that count? It really was beautiful out.

Also had the second pain treatment this morning for low back and Life is Wonderful, PTL.. Still have a lot of serious neck pain, but have to wait a month or so for anything to be done there.. This is wonderful in itself, so I can wait that little while.

Barb, I am just oogling your photo.. would love to see a snow like that and be able to go sledding with our grand kids, just one time.. Yeah I\'m a nut, have no business in a sled, but am going to do it anyway. If I break something, the grandkids will remember forever. :P

RitaR

Hi Mary Beth,

I bet your starlings have better manners than these bathing beauties. They hang around with their mate and will chase off any other bird. The squaking is not at all nice, they sing like me, lol.

We have a large bird feeder in our yard and there is enough food and room for lots of birds but the nastiest pair will get in 1st and wont let any other bird in. I wish they would share!

post--13461899093448_thumb.png

How cool is that!! Our starlings are quite nasty!! I am always banging on the window to get them to go away so the other, pretty birds can eat. DH keeps telling me that they will just come back, but not on my watch:D

What beautiful birds you have. I get excited when I see a tiny little yellow finch here...I would get nothing done if I lived there and could watch those birds out my window.

Archived