I've trapped a wrinkle in my quilt. Help!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love happy endings!!!!! Your quilting is beautiful and very inspiring! I\'m sure your customer will be very pleased with your work.

And isn\'t this group wonderful? I have come here with issues I need to deal with and everyone has been supportive and helpful....so much knowledge!

You pulled off a great fix and you should be very proud of what you have done.

• 3 weeks later...

Happy ending. She picked up the quilt. Late by a couple days (and didn\'t that give me heartburn), but with good reason, and she liked the quilt. No wrinkle evident, no notice of the crossed lines. Nothing.

How sad is it that I\'m (and I don\'t think I\'m alone) wracked with insecurities? A major customer of mine (who by the way, Linda, is moving down to your neck of the woods, La Jolla) sent me a blog of a woman with incredible quilt pictures. Just incredible. In her blog she talks about some of her feather backtracks getting away from her. But there\'s no sight of them in the pictures. How comforting is that? We see such beautiful work on line, but without MX, MQS and the like, we don\'t get to see these spectacular quilts close enough to know how they compare at close scrutiny with our own. When I read your complements on this quilt, and I know how it looks up close, compared to what I "see" on line, I think, maybe I am in the same ballpark. Maybe not, I don\'t know. But thanks, all of you, for all the encouragement.

Archived