Christmas blocks or a round robin???

chickenscratch

Kim, Marlette, Cindy Lowe. I got your information and added you.

WE ARE OFFICIALLY FINISHED ADDING PEOPLE.

I will be emailing your lists sometime this weekend. You will be making 12, if you want to get started on them. 15 1/2", Christmasy, pretty, green, red, gold accents, white or off white. HAve fun.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Theresa for doing this - can\'t wait to get started! I have another I am designing I have to do so I won\'t be one of the "over achievers" this time... I think it was just that we were sooooo excited! Looking forward to this one too.... I hope everyone signs, dates, and put their location on the block again....

:P Okay I am excited, I found a great Goose in the Pond block in 15.5" and went to my extensive Christmas stash and chose some yummy green with gold accents and red with gold accents. Just want to check if it\'s ok to use a white tonal for the background or should it be gold?? Can\'t wait to get started.

I was at the Quilter\'s Heritage Celebration in Lancaster, PA last week and had classes with Sherry Rogers-Harrison, what a great teacher. We had Lenni\'s in the classroom and the tables were set at the lowest setting and the light bar made it impossible for anyone over 5\'1" to see the area where they were trying to quilt! It wasn\'t a good trial for the newbies who weren\'t familiar with APQS at all.

• 2 months later...

I have finally finished my Christmas blocks.....I am on my way to the PO to mail them today. Sandy D, Beverly V., Susanne H., Merry Jo R, Dorothy M., Barbara G., Shannon K., Cindy L., Lisa M., Pam S., Beth D., Shari B., they are coming your way. Hope you like them.

Saundra

Archived