Quilt Pattern Boards

rmooreh

Hi Georgene,

Yes we do make a stylus that will fit into the Circle Lord holder. The problem between our pattern boards and the the Circle Lord boards is their grove is wider than the grove we have in our patten boards so thier stylus will not fit into the groves on our pattern boards.

• 2 weeks later...

Connie,

I\'ve ordered my topper too and should have it next week. I\'m on vacation in CA this week so I didn\'t need it until then. I didn\'t think the boards from RNS were ready yet for the topper. Are you just going to clamp them on the topper? I\'m anxious to get it and get going. I know I want swirls, crosshatching and probably a few others.

Heidi,

Yep, I ordered the single design pattern boards (heart, spider web, celtic circle) to clamp on. I love new gadgets and I can visualize how to use the single designs. We\'ll have to compare notes when we get the topper/boards. I have the CL and love it, but like the idea of working from the front!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Gator, I\'m sorry I didn\'t see your post asking if I have a Milli. Nopers.. I got the baby Lenni, Penny..

Have spent nearly a week playing with the The Apple Core Template, and the Topper, and am going to have to really have, as in just Must Gotta Haveta do, order more designs. I\'d tell what I\'ve been working on but then Heidi M would know my secret, so that has to wait until I can milk it for all it\'s worth.. LOL

RitaR

Archived