You are not going to believe this!!!

Okay, I am probably happier then I have been in my life!!!

That quilt that had all the crosshatching - the one that about drove me to drink!! It has been accepted at Paducah!!! Can you believe that!!! I think I am going to choak...my throat feels like it is closing up :P:D

post--13461899328913_thumb.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all are so kind, thank you so much for sharing in this experience. I know a lot of you have been there, done that, but I never dreamed of this ever happening for me, no matter how it happened.

Thank you for your encouragement. (I almost sound like Sally Fields)

That is fabulous news.

You sure whined about that quilt as it lingered on your machine last year but just look what happened. You are definitely going to owe Dawn C big-time for being your mentor and cheerleader to get you thru that quilt. I am so happy for you, Mary Beth.

Southwest flies to Nashville non-stop an hour and 25 mins. Then grab a rental car to Paducah - 135 miles so you can get somebody to take your photo in front of that quilt. LOL.

Do you need anybody to carry your golf clubs? I\'m a pretty good photographer. :D:D

Thank you for reminding me what a baby I was about getting that quilt done. Honestly, I thought it would drive me to drink!!

I plan to pay Dawn back, I am her TA at MQS :P:D:P:D

Yep, I am planning my trip to KY in my mind already!! Come with me....that would be fun...I\'m sure DH doesn\'t want to go!

Archived