Whitework Quilting Limited Edition

Karen McTavish

Hello Quilters!

I wanted you to hear this from the Horses Mouth - since rumors are running about this book.

Today is the official announcement date letting quilters know that we are re-printing "Whitework Quilting".

For $39.95!! plus shipping - Due to the extremely high demand of this book - my publishers printed a very small print run which should be available within the next 60 days.

If you would like to pre-order your book and be one of the first people to get your hands on this book - please go to my website and pre-order the book now.

http://www.designerquilts.com/

I will ship it out the week I get the book from the warehouse!!

Thanks so much for your support!! Tell your friends!

Also - if you have "Whitework Quilting" already - its a first print edition - so its still valuable.

This is the YouTube video -looking like a dork as usual.

I\'ll be ordering one as soon as I finish this message! I looked all over trying to find a copy and the only one I found prior to this was a first edition that someone was selling for $514!! Sorry Karen...I love ya, but there is a limit!!!:P

Karen!!

I think there is a future for you in the INFO-MERCIAL world!!!!

( you know.. as a side thing to being a famous quilter and all!!!) That\'s great to hear they are crankin out some more for the fans that missed out the first time.. I know I enjoy my SIGNED FIRST EDITION!( ahem.........):P

If you write it, they will come.

And if it goes out of print and several thousand quilters carp and whine long enough they will listen and reprint!!!

Congrats Karen and this will only benefit everyone.

I (ahem.......X3) also treasure my signed first edition!

Yea!!! I just ordered mine. And Pam, I bought Quilting for Show last week from LQS and it is the greatest. Good pointers in it, just need to have the talent to go with the instruction. I\'m going to PPP. Thank you Karen, been waiting for this one.

Are they still taking orders for your McTavishing Book as well.

I have somehow woreout my DVD I\'ve had it going while quilting too much. Somehow I got a scratch. IT SKIPS. lol

I love the Whitework book. I love love love it.

Need another Mctavishing book well I need a new dvd. Dont\' mind repurchasing just cannot find it locally.

Hugs,

Grammie

Archived