Dawn Cavanaugh, Please Help.

Hi Dawn,

I can\'t locate the thread that had the info about the Real Lenni Manual.

I need to adjust the needle up/down a bit and can\'t figure out where to do it. The manual I received with Penny last Dec. is way off, for this. I\'d like to order a proper one for Lenni, but don\'t know if it was thrugh you or thru APQS. Please help??

RitaR

I can e-mail you the instructions for the adjustment you are needing...just let me know what your e-mail address is - easiest way is to send me an e-mail and I can reply to yours!! I was under the understanding that the customers with the original Lenni manuals were to receive the updated manuals - did you not get one yet? If not, let me know in your e-mail and I can get one headed your way!!

I finally got back to this, and see I have all kinds of help.

Amy, No I didn\'t get the manual for the Lenni.. We found out where the adjustment hole is.. and got that squared away, and thank you for offer of help on that.

We were looking for other info about cleaning, adjusting, etc. and himself was getting frustrated this time ( not me for once! lol ) at the Milli info, and he can\'t seem to make the step past the name.

I\'d really appreciate the actual manual for Lenni..

Will send you an email, Amy.. Thanks

Dawn.. thank you, I figured you were busy, and we were too.. Lenni is stitching up a storm, and doing a good job of it..

Have good Easter Holidays..

RitaR

Archived