Just got permission to show this!

These are quilts that are going to be in Sara Nephew\'s book that is coming out in May called " Not Your Grandmother\'s Log Cabin" I quilted the owl quilt in time for the book, but the Wings of Eagles quilt didn\'t get pieced in time, so the picture for it will be unquilted in the book. Sara sent it to me in February and I\'m getting ready to mail it back. She\'s really great to work with. She came up with the Clearview Triangle that is a great tool. Now, I believe, Marci Baker markets it.

post--13461899389102_thumb.jpg

Thank you, ladies! I really appreciate how supportive you all are!

Sara was the one to see any potential in my feathers when she stepped out on a limb (bird talk) and asked me to do the owl quilt for her 19th book. That was such a confidence builder!

She and her husband, Dale, stayed at our house when she spoke at our guild and gave a workshop. We enjoyed them alot. We took them to eat KC barbeque, and even went garage saleing where we found a few treasures and I got yelled at by some jerk. Oops, did I say that?

I\'m having Sara check to see if I can get a link to preorder books, if you are really interested.

These type of feathers are really very easy, much easier than the ones you have to backtrack on.

Thanks again.

Archived