Question about packing machine for moving

Hello,

I hope that this is question is in the right topic. We are getting ready to move my mother's Millennium to its new home. She purchased a box for the machine head from APQS. I have not seen the machine in person, so I don't know if the carriage is attached to the machine head or not. Basically, what I need to know, is what needs to be taken apart (if anything) in order to fit it into the APQS box. Is there a picture somewhere on this site?

Thanks for your help.

Joann

Joann:

The carriage is not attached to the head. You just remove the little rubber stopper (after removing the take up roller and leveling bar) and slide the machine off. To fit in the box you will need to remove the axles, laser light bar (only on the side not the top, front handles, light bar and rear handles. Package these items in another box or padded bag. The spacers fit the front and rear of the machine and it just slides into the box. Every thing just unscrews or unplugs. If you have a challenge call the factory or call Country Lane Quilting and someone will help you. We are generally unpacking them rather than putting a head back in the box.

John

Archived