Hi everyone,

I had a quick question. Has anybody ever had their stitches be uneven when in SR. By uneven I mean every few stitches one or two will be turned slightly sideways. It is really noticeable with dark thread on light fabric.

Also I know the small screw on the mother board makes your up down go faster but there is another same kinda screw on the other corner. What is that screw for?.

Thanks a bunch

Nora

Millennium

Nora,

You might want to give Amy a call and tell her about that. Someone mentioned to me a "zig-zag" type stitch, which sounds like what you are talking about and I think it had something to do with the needle hight position. You need to check with the pros on that one. Good luck!!

I sometimes have the zig-zag problem when stitching from the front to the back. I believe that turning the needle slightly to the left fixes it so that the thread can flow smoothly from the needle and create even stitches.

Regarding the screw, Do you have the new Milli?

On the new Millie, the needle up/down is not adjusted from the mother board. There is a small screw at the back corner of the machine to do the adjustment.

Hope this helps.

Debbi

Archived