Christmas Block Acknowledgement

DB

Thought it would be nice to have a place to post our thanks for the Christmas blocks that we receive since they are starting to be sent out.

Shana, Thank you for the absolutely beautiful block that you sent me. I love your choice of fabrics and the piecing is perfect. Absolutely love it. Dianne

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I\'ve got a busy summer comin\', so I got done fast... actually it took a few days... this 15" block was fun, but I ended up making 16 - 4 of them I will make into placemats, for a Christmas gift. I\'ll just add more checkerboard on the sides!

So, here ya go! These babies are going in the mail Friday to:

Marlette, Rita, Teresa, Bev H, Dawn L, Wilma, Judi O, Kim P, Janet A, Dianne B, Melora, and Jen W.

I call it "Pointsettia in the Snow" Enjoy!

post--13461899543212_thumb.jpg

Bobbi, Thank you for the beautiful block and the lovely note. I love this block and if the others are anything like this one and the one that I received from Shana, than I\'m going to have one stunning Christmas quilt. I have decided that I\'m going to make a pocket on the back of the quilt to keep all the notes that come with the blocks in it. Won\'t that be an interesting read 50 years from now. Thank you again, Dianne

Here I am trying to finish-up sending out Friendship blocks - and I get 2 Christmas blocks in the mail today!! WOW!! I didn\'t even know that lists and address were sent out already. Where have I been?!?!?:cool:

Thanks to Jennifer W. and Bobbette B. - Love the colors and the blocks - so very pretty - and they go well together! This IS going to be a fun and exciting project! Yes!!

post--13461899583876_thumb.jpg

Dianne, Janet, Rita, Kim, & Judi - did I miss anyone?

You are all so very welcome! It was my pleasure! I love the pocket idea DB, however I don\'t think the 50 years is gonna work for me, I\'d be 111 and not sure I\'ll even know what a quilt is by then....!

got a great box of t-shirts from the grandboys today - can\'t wait to get started on their quilts!

Still looking forward to getting all my Christmas blocks!

Archived