Cool things to do with your CQ

JoAnnHoffman

I love using the CQ to fill up spaces for me to quilt around.

If you look at the quilt long enough it tells you what to do.

I picked out the koi fish in the design for my inspiration, I digitized a swimming koi and placed him all over the quilt in gold metallic thread, in different sizes.

Then I quilted around them.

I have two more side pieces that will look like kimono sleeves when hung on a wall. I think I will do one large koi on each sleeve.

post--13461899523433_thumb.jpg

It\'s lovely JoAnn!

You did a really nice job digitizing the Koi, it really makes the quilt! :cool:

Don\'t you love using CQ with this combination, is this for you?

P.S. How are you doing on your "other" quilt??;)

Hay JoAnn

Looks Awesome!!! hay I thought you were going to be at MQX so I brought my designs for you!!! I was going to mail them from there but you know me, never got around to it and ended up bring them back home with me.... I will bring to you at MQS if you are still going to be there????? Are you????OK chat with ya soooooonnnnn Babe....:P

We need more pics!!! Jon asked me to ask how it was going. Have you bought a bike yet LOL the rally is just around the corner.... you already have the chaps and we\'ll be sporting our new boats we had made last year, it would be awesome for us all to ride together this year!!!! Maybe Jon would drive slower through the cork screw and I could ride with my eyes open LOL see ya in a few weeks at MQS... designs in hand!!!

Archived