Thinking about buying a Lenni??

I\'m just starting to look into longarm machines. And I keep coming back to the Lenni. I would love a Mille, but to expensive for my budget right now.

I have yet to test drive any machines yet. :( I live in a rural area with not very many reps around. So I\'m thinking I will have to plan a trip somewhere.

But my question is can a Lenni stand up to the work if I decide to start up a quilt business (without giving me to many problems)? And if I do well at this trade and want to up grade to the Millie, does APQS do trade-ins?

Hi Sara,

I am a rep in BC on Vancouver Island and I have a Lenni set up and ready to test drive in my studio along side my Millennium with CQ. You are welcome to come by anytime to test drive it. I do attend some quilting events with my Lenni to demonstrate it, if interested get a hold of me to see if I\'ll be near you anytime soon.

To answer your second question, I cannot see any reason why Lenni wouldn\'t be able to stand up to a quilting business, it is an industrial machine, with a 20" throat and a fairly large actual quilting area. It has a very sturdy frame, the only thing that you cannot do with Lenni is add the CQ to it. So, yes, a Lenni is more than capable to withstand the work load of a quilting business.

Yes, APQS does accept trade-ins should you ever have to go that route.

Thanks everyone for your replies. That makes me feel better that it is a work horse! My husband aunts all quilt and one is already holding 10 quilts for me to finish for her. I\'m behind before I even get started, LOL!

I finally got a hold of 2 different reps:). One is about an hour and half from me, but they don\'t have a Lenni in for demo. But I think I\'m going to go play with their Millie and George, just to get a feel for things. And then I got an appt in Wisconsin on the 20th to demo a Lenni, very excited!!! The WI is about 7 hours from me, but my parents and family all live that direction so it will be a 2 for 1 trip.

Well thanks again for the info!

Archived