Myrna's cool long ruler

sewingjunky

Myrna,

I really enjoyed your class, and I do hope you can come back in the Fall.

You were talking about a long ruler that you use to square off your quilts. Would you mind posting what that is, and who makes it. The only one I am finding is the 2" X 36" and I thought you said yours was 4"s?

Thanks a bunch

Brendalee

Quilters Rule does have one. But it isn\'t the one have. I will go check their booth tomorrow. They are here at HMQS. I am going directly to MQS from here so I can\'t tell you who made the one I have until I get home on the 19th.

I do need to get a schedule out for classes there again in the fall. I think September is the best for me.

Myrna

I recalled Myrna using one in her Beginning Longarm Quilting DVD. I scanned through it and found it. In the video Myrna says it\'s by Sewfit and is 31" long. It looks like it\'s about 3-4" wide and she\'s using it to square up a top & backing. I Googled Sewfit and it comes up as Quilter\'s Ruler. I went there but they don\'t show any rulers longer than 24" except for the Quilter\'s Yardstick and it is round on one end and angled at the other end. I went to Rob\'s Ruler\'s site and they have rulers similar to the one in the video in many different lengths so you might try them in case the other one can\'t be found.

Archived